Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A.T. Worley Funeral


 Marilyn, Jonathan, Devin and Gwen
 Lynn and Brent
 Reuben and Bob
 Mike, friend of the family, Marilyn (standing) Pam
 Betty Worley
 Holly Smith
 Reuben and Bob Worley

 Lynn, unknown (standing) Jenny and Jonathan
 Mrs. George Worley and Carlton Worley
 Carlton's son and George
 Daryl and Holly
A.T. Worley's funeral was a very nice service. We sang hymns like when we were children at family gatherings and there was a nice video tribute. We were surprised find out he fought in the Battle of the Bulge in World War II. We didn't go to the graveside service since it was in Phoenix and we needed to head for Texas.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Daryl,

I found your blog! Thanks so much for posting the pictures, both the funeral photos and the older reunion photos. I so enjoyed looking at them. I'm going to forward the link to mom. She'll love them. It was great meeting you (for the first time that I remember anyway), and I'm enjoying your blog.

Take care,
Jenny

AngelaCate said...

Sad to hear about A.T.. Thanks for posting pics!

Marilyn Leslie said...

Daryl,

Thanks so much for the post of my dad's funeral. I have just now had time to send a note. I like the blog and will certainly visit it often and try to keep up with anyone, everyone or someone. What a great idea!

Thanks for coming all the way to Phoenix with Cheryl. It was greatly appreciated by our family and thanks for the lovely arrangement.

Let's stay in touch,

Marilyn Leslie